It's been a while since I've done an update on Lilija's new works, "tricks", and discoveries. So here you go! Enjoy!
- Carl (Yep, trying to get her to stop saying that one and focus on Daddy)
- Cow...Moo! (This was a favorite word of the week. It was the first thing she said when she woke up in the morning. Didn't scream, didn't cry, just "cow...moo" over and over again into the monitor. Oh and another side note, dogs are also cows to her. We're working on that too.)
- Elo? (As in "Hello?" She loves to talk on the phone or anything that she can pretend is a phone including a Yahtzee hand held game, her hand, or even a strap from a cart at Target.)
- Meow (I really need to get a video of this posted because it's one of the cutest things that she does. She's working really hard on getting the "m" so for right now it's just "eow" done in a little soft high pitched sound.)
- Wee! This is fairly new one. Gramma Sher sits in our computer chair and twirls around with Lilija saying "Wee!". Now if Lilija wan't to twirl in the chair she will say "wee" or will even turn around in circles while saying "wee!". Pretty hilarious!
- I (I think this is from I love you. Just working on the rest of the phrase!)
- When we say something is hot she will blow on her food like she's trying to cool it down. We also say this with the oven, grill, and coffee and she does the blowing thing for those too.
- We had to get rid of our tree that we have had since we were married. Lilija liked playing...and eating...the dirt too much. We now have a fake tree. It's not the same but it's growing on us.
- Can give great hugs and awesome kisses
- We have discovered that the girl has quite the arm. She threw a rock against the stairs and it broke in two pieces. Seriously.
- Lilija has started to run. *sigh*
- Likes to climb on top of the coffee table to watch cartoons. It's not allowed but she seems to think it's a great idea and continually tries...and if we turn our back for a moment...she's back on there.
- As mentioned above Lilija thinks that dogs are cows. Any time she sees a dog she will say, "Cow...moo!" to which we say "Puppy" and then she says, "woof, woof, woof!"
- When we say "Praise Jesus" she holds her hand up and points to the sky.
Carl "Chip", Kysa and Lilija