Tuesday, April 21, 2009
He is risen! He is risen indeed!! We celebrated Easter at Meadow Creek and then headed to Mom and Dad Freeman's for dinner. Yum and a half!!This was an Easter Basket that Gramma Sherri got Llilija.
Love the shades. She's got more style then her Mama!
After a tough day of singing, eating, and playing it was time for a nap...and time to model another pair of sunglasses and a pretty bow from Gramma Mare and Grampa Wiskers. (She LOVES watching the Noah video...thank you!!)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Yep, still not sitting still. Maybe when she's 24 we'll finally get her to pose again!!
Highlights from the last month
- Can point out Mama, Dada, and Baby in pictures and say the right names
- Figured out how to go down the stairs (thanks Grama Mare!)
- Found out that she likes to eat the plants/dirt (wonder where she got THAT from!)
- Started "dancing"
- Arrival of tooth number 3
- Figuring out how to put things where they belong or put away toys
- Funny words that she has said: mad cow, yoga and Gabby although she "talks" nonstop most of the day!
Love you all,
Carl "Chip", Kysa and Lilija