Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grand Marais - Part 2

I took about 1/3 of the pictures that I normally do. I think that could be attributed to the cold weather and looking after a 2 year old and 3 month old. So...sorry Meg-Meg, I didn't get a picture of you and I also didn't get a picture of me and the hubby together. Pout. Oh well, there's always next year!
Calah all bundled up.
*awe* Jack and Lilija
The rain finally left us. *sigh*
Me and Meg
Meg and Rog. And yes, she is holding a knife. No worries, we had just gotten done cutting up vegetables for brunch. :)
Scott and Justin. Justin was a new addition this year. He brought a great sense of humor, was good with the kids, and the heavy-duty steaks (the metal kind...not the eat kind) came in extremely handy. Let's just say that Meg-Meg and Scott's tent didn't blow away...again. Thank goodness!!

No comments: