Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hezekiah 2:9

While we're on the topic of silly Lj moments, here are a couple others. I hope they make you smile!

We were reading her Bear Bible book before bed and...well...here's how the conversation went:
Lilija: "Mama, I read first and then you read, okay?"
Me: "Sure!"
Lilija: "The boy and the girl, and the plants, and animals, and they are happy. Your turn!"(Adam and Eve)
Me: I read the page
Lilija: "The boy is with the lions and he is in the dark. Your turn!" (Daniel in the lions den)
Me: Yep, you've got the pattern, I read the page.
Lilija: "Jesus and the people and the people are standing and Jesus says to the people 'calm down'!"

In talking with Mama, I think this is going to be a new Hezekiah 2:9 reference. Don't believe me? Look it up. :)

And one other story. Lj was making Carl "breakfast" with her play kitchen and after she was finished and he had eaten she said, "That will be $15." Tee-hee! That's my little business girl!

No comments: