Calah is 11 months old. That just doesn't seem right, but apparently the calendar says otherwise. Our Calah Girl has grown so much in the last month that it's almost a new trick or discovery every day. She is a Mama's girl, loves to wrestle with Lilija, and got her first "brain freeze" when I let her have some of my blueberry banana smoothie. Whoops!
Here are some of the highlights from the last month:
- Standing on her own
- Took her first steps on April 10th
- Has said Nana, Bapa, shoe (it was a proud moment - we're working on DSW), okay, and goopa. (Yeah, I'm not sure what that one is but she says it ALL THE TIME!)
- Has 4 teeth and is working on the 5th
- Has used the remote to record shows, and delete our recordings. Um, no. I do not want to add the 30 minute extension to basketball, and where did my Grey's recording go?!
- Likes to drink out of a straw instead of her sippy cup
- Recently has decided that it's fun to take food out of her mouth and put it in her hair OR try to knock the food off of the spoon while you're trying to get it in her mouth. Mealtimes are always an adventure!
The Corbett Family