Our sweet little Calah Girl is such a gift! She constantly has us on our toes and is very strong willed. And I mean VERY strong willed. I know that it will make her a great leader someday, but it sure can make things challenging now! She is curious about everything - how does it feel, how do I get this open, how does it sound, how does it taste? This leads to phrases like, "Calah! We don't eat
Here are some other highlights:
- Said "Amen" after night time prayer on 08/22
- After getting vinegar in her mouth for the first time (Note: This is typically a great form of discipline. It doesn't hurt me to do, doesn't hurt them, and vinegar is great for their digestive track.) she signed "more," opened her mouth, and said, "please."
- Is starting to run...and is FAST!
- Loves to play with the TV remotes. She has recorded all sort of interesting shows, and even said "mote" (while pointing to the remote) before she said "Daddy."
- When you say "let's go" she will run to the closet and say "shoes! shoes! shoes!"
- Loves to put the cowgirl hat on and ride the rocking horse.
- And she makes the most hilarious duck noise. She doesn't say "quack" she actually makes the sound. It's outstanding!