Monday, October 10, 2011

It's time for fiyo!

Cousin Jeff and his wifey Brandi decided to take a little drive from Colorado to MN to experience Grand Marais. Hopefully they'll make it an annual trip!Me and Brandi
Justin made the trip up last year, and this year he brought one of his buddies, Nick. At least I'm pretty sure that's what his name is! Anyways, they were both pretty hilarious...and "Nick" made a series of video's out on the rocks with a pterodactyl and other kids toys. He said he was going to add them to You Tube so if I can find the link I'll add it here. Super funny stuff!
Yes, spread the peace. Or at least offer them a smore.
Me and Meg-Meg
FIYO!!
Carl and Justin
We were looking for garbage trash, space trash, and shooting stars. Meg, Rog, and I saw something enter the atmosphere (we called it space trash...or garbage trash) and it was probably one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. It streaked across the sky above Lake Superior and had a long tail. I didn't see a shooting star all weekend, but that made the trip!
I think I see it. Nope, it's just a satellite.
Meg, Me, and Meg-Meg

No comments: