7 months old? Is that possible? Calah is closer to being 1 than being a newborn. Crazy!! She turned 7 months on December 15th...so yes, I am a little bit behind (So much so that I have decided to send out our Christmas letter in June. Yep, June.). Calah continues to be our calm (for the most part) and smiley girl. She sits and smiles as Lilija runs around.
Here are highlights from the last month
- Saying "Mama" and "Dada"
- Can do the splits (her flexibility is astounding)
- Gets really mad if sister takes her toy away
- Is still working on crawling
- Loves carrots, peas, pears, and sweet potatoes
- Can stand for long amounts of time with minimal support from Mama or Daddy
Carl "Chip", Kysa, Lilija and Calah