Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The boys go hunting and the girls go shopping!

I love the beginning of November. The air is still crisp, there are some pretty trees with colors aglow, and it means DEER HUNTING is almost here. Now, I have never gone deer hunting, but it's been a huge part of my life. The only deer hunting season that my Dad and Grandpa have missed was the year that I was born. Due Date, October 30th - actual arrival date, November 10th. Sorry about that one Mama! Fast forward 20 some years and Carl enters the picture and a new tradition is born with him going hunting! Andy meets Tricia and she joins the shoppers (but would happily go hunting too!). Fast forward a few more years and Lilija and Calah join the party! More shoppers! And next year, a new baby Freeman will join the party! (Side note - yes, I said Freeman...as in Andy and Tricia...not as in another one for me and Carl.)

Friday: Albertville
Saturday: Mall of America
Sunday: Worked on Mama's bookshelves in their basement (looks SO nice!)
Monday: Back to Albertville

Whew! What a great time. I know I say this a lot, but I'll say it again - I love my family!

No comments: