Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday

I can't believe our little girl is already 2! That just doesn't seem possible. I'm sure I'll be saying that with each passing year but SERIOUSLY the time has flown by!GG Molin with Peanut reading a card. Lilija announced to everyone, "It's my birthday!" when they got to the door. Carl, Grandma Sherri and RobertNana, Bapa, Kari, Grandpa Mikers, and Auntie AlissaAuntie Trish and Uncle Andy - They got Lilija a mud pie making station with working water and everything! Yup, you KNOW that when they have kids that Carl and I will be more than happy to return the favor. :)GG Molin got Lilija a sand box for her birthday. She thought it was just a big turtle at first and then was super excited when she discovered that the top came off and there was sand inside of it! She would pat the sand and tell Jack, "Come, sit and play!" (and he listened)Yummy! First DQ ice cream cake. It was a hit! Happy Birthday Peanut! We love you!

No comments: